Tuesday, October 15, 2013

While I've been away...

(from blogging that is) lots has happened and Cora has grown like crazy.  I didn't mean to take a break from blogging, but sometimes life just gets in the way and I didn't really want to spend my 45 minute nap breaks editing/uploading/blogging my pics.  So, sorry for the hiatus, I'm going to attempt to catch up with a photo dump of our life in the past 3 months.

So, while I was away lazy...

IMG_2106e   IMG_2074
Cora learned to sit

IMG_2160e
and stand up in her exersaucer

IMG_2190
She deepened her friendship with her favorite doggie, Uncle Beau

IMG_2325e
She tried her first solids - avocados.  This was her reaction.

IMG_2084
Cora learned to read.  (Not really!)

IMG_2525
There were lots of naps

IMG_2516

IMG_2700
We visited friends
IMG_2538

IMG_2845  IMG_2804
We visited family
IMG_2850

IMG_2835
Cora learned to ride a scooter

IMG_2774
She went to the beach for the first time
IMG_2780
(Immediately after Slik snapped this pic, a huge wave drenched me up to my knees.  It was COLD)

IMG_2766  IMG_2787

We've really just been enjoying time together and with friends and family these past few months.  As Cora has become more interactive and active, I'm understanding how life as a mom can be so busy even if at the end of the day, all you've done is "played" with your child.  I wouldn't trade these moments for anything though - I just love how Cora has been changing before my eyes.

Right now, we're visiting my family in NJ, so hopefully I can carve out some time to catch everyone up on our lives and some big changes coming ahead :)  So, that's it for now!

Before I sign off, here's a bonus picture of my blue-eyed loves
IMG_2743

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post! Love seeing how happy the three of you are!

    ReplyDelete